||A special issue of the Journal of Financial Service Research will publish a selection of papers on the issue “The role of financial markets, policy, and financial intermediaries in facilitating sustainable growth”.
Topics would include but not be limited to:
- Banking and non-banking intermediaries and ESG
- Role of activist investors in enabling sustainable investing
- Climate change, risk management and bank supervision
- Finance and climate change mitigation.
- Finance, migration, and labor relations
- Finance and issues in the circular economy such as pollution, biodiversity, and sustainable natural resource management
- Finance and inequality of wealth, income and gender
- Monetary policy and sustainable finance
- Macroeconomic outcomes of sustainable finance
- The role of FinTech in enabling sustainability