“Financing Decisions in the QE era” and
“Political and financial instability”
|The Journal of Financial Stability will publish a special issue with papers presented at the conference. The selected papers will be presented during the conference in special “JFS Sessions”. The special issue has two distinct topics “Financing Decisions in the QE era” and “Political and financial instability”.|
A list of indicative but non-exhaustive topics under the first subject (“Financing Decisions in the QE era”) include:
- Does the probability of bankruptcy increase?
- Does the bank/firm performance change as the loan obligations change?
- What happens to M&A during the QE?
- What is the effect of QE on loan growth, on credit pricing, on credit risk management
- How QE affects profit making activity
- Negative interest rates and profitable projects with positive NPV
A list of indicative but non-exhaustive topics under the second subject (“Political and financial instability“) include:
- international relations
and how they affect Financial Stability